Pacific Power is helping communities in need find their comfort zone
Are you ready to replace the oil, propane, wood, or wood pellet heating in your home? Are you in one of the identified communities below? If so, you may be eligible for $1,400 towards the purchase of efficient electric heating and cooling.
|Equipment Purchases and Services||Customer Incentive|
|Ductless Heat Pump||$1,400|
Choose a Qualified Trade Ally from the Wattsmart Vendor Network
- The Wattsmart Vendor Network (Network) is a collaboration between Pacific Power and local contractors, distributors, manufacturers, engineers, architects, and other vendors to promote the sales and incentives for the installation of energy-efficient equipment. Projects completed by contractors not on this list are not eligible for this incentive.
- Advantages to participating in the Network include: improved visibility, program support and training, access to incentive-specific calculators, qualified business leads, marketing support, and notification of program updates.
- Become a Wattsmart Vendor
Ensure the customer qualifies:
- To be eligible for this DHP incentive, your home must be located in a highly impacted community:
- The Washington Department of Health (DOH) defines a highly impacted community as a census tract that meets at least one of the following criteria:
Ensure the home qualifies:
- Previous primary heat source must be oil, propane, wood, or other non-electric and non-gas fuel source
- Gas conversions do not qualify. Previous primary heat electric sources may qualify for a ductless heat pump incentive
Prior to starting a project, find a contractor on the Washington Qualified Contractors list. Note that select incentives must be completed by a Qualified Contractor. Review the incentive application with your contractor to determine eligibility requirements, incentive qualifications and review the list of required documents to submit for an incentive.
Incentive checks are issued within six weeks of receipt of the completed and approved incentive application. Please allow for mail delivery time. Incentives are not to exceed the purchase price of the equipment or service. Equipment and service work may be inspected for compliance. Incentives are subject to Washington Utilities and Transportation Commission approval and may change with 45 days notice. Additional terms and conditions may apply.
Have you already applied? Track your incentive status. Please allow 48 hours for your application to load in our system.